Furthering Wisdom and Resilience
If you're already making moves, no matter how small, to be the best version of yourself, look no further. This 40+ page workbook is designed to help you learn specific, descriptive ways of how you uniquely respond to stress, along with a lengthy list of tailored strategies to resource yourself when overwhelmed. You'll be invited to reflect on a variety of possible triggers, practice a plethora of body-regulating skills, and learn how to listen to the messages your body is telling you each and every day. Tricia has worked painstakingly to provide a product to help clients in between sessions as well as clients waiting to get on her schedule. This is also for individuals who need a resource from someone with therapeutic training and are already working with a therapist, or don't want or need to see an individual therapist at this time.
This is a digital workbook that you'll be able to access on any smart device. If desired, you can print out the pages that invite reflection or activity (exact page numbers are referenced at the beginning of the workbook).
Terms and Conditions
- This workbook does not constitute as therapy with Tricia. This workbook may elicit difficult thoughts or feelings, and by purchasing this workbook you are consenting to taking responsibility for your own wellness.
- This workbook is to be used for personal use only and cannot be recopied, resold, or distributed in any capacity.
- You may download this workbook as many times as you personally need, but you are not permitted to share any contents from this document or any links to access this document.
- You are purchasing a digital file. All sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
- Please review these terms and conditions carefully and reach out with questions before making a purchase. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.